The Intermediate Session on the Reformer
- Cover the complete syllabus of Classical Intermediate exercises on the Reformer for the healthy body that will help your client to develop optimal alignment, core strength, and flexibility.
- Learn how to identify which exercises in the Intermediate repertoire should be the first you introduce to your advanced beginner client to help him or her transition to this next level of challenge.
- Learn strategic techniques that will empower you as you refine your communication, cueing and hands-on skills necessary to inspire and teach the exercises on the Reformer effectively.
- Learn lesson planning and time management strategies for the Intermediate session; discover how to make each session creative and consistent as you maximize the time you have.
- Learn the ideal version of each exercise, the appropriate modifications, and the transitions between those exercises.
- Acquire the tools that will support you as you progress your client to higher levels of instruction and see how the Intermediate level informs the rest of the Pilates syllabus, facilitating a smooth transition to Advanced exercises.
- Move beyond a core review of the Intermediate level exercises and learn the movement principles behind them, as you learn to teach in the most compelling, transformative way.